In order to continue to work towards streamlining the CEF Application process and in an attempt to ease some of the burdens of the process for our School partners, CEF will be implementing an Online Appointment system for the Cycle 1 & Cycle 2 Process. Through this process it is our hope that this new online appointment system will make it easier on our partner schools not just in terms of the initial sign up of appointments but also save them time via email & text reminders for parents.
Below is a walk through of how parents can setup their appointments with CEF via our new Online System.
- Log on to www.cefdn.org
- At the CEF Home page, on the top menu bar hover over the CONTACT US link and a drop-down menu will appear, SELECT “TAP Appointments”
- SELECT “CLICK HERE” on the “TAP Appointments” webpage (Make sure to turn off any “Pop-up Blockers”)
- SELECT “Next” on the Welcome Screen
- Choose a Location to meet with CEF Representatives (DESIRED HIGH SCHOOL) and SELECT “Next”
- Choose a Time to meet with CEF Representatives and SELECT “Next”
- Enter in you information to reserve your appointment (Make sure to enter your Cell and Email in order to get text and email reminders) and SELECT “Save”
- Please print or save the confirmation page for your records.
Currently almost every CEF Partner High School has their appointment schedule available for families to select from. Please note that some High Schools have chosen to opt out of our online appointment system and will be setting up appointments for themselves. These schools will not be found listed as an option for selection within our online appointment system.