- Integrates faith into instruction, recognizing God as the cornerstone of our faith.
- Parents are primary educators of morals, faith, manners values and responsibility.
- Students are active participants in their learning process by being effective communicators and having a desire to learn.
- Teachers model, monitor, inform and instruct in a collaborative environment.
- Content is authentic, relevant and purposeful.
- Educating the whole student in a balanced program, physically, emotionally, spiritually, and academically.
- Students learn in a safe and supportive environment.
- Teachers remain committed to spiritual, professional and personal growth.